More than just a beautiful timeless adornment this semi precious stone mala is a powerful & symbolic meditation tool. Handstrung by our Indian artisans, this gorgeous necklace comprises of 108 beads made up of 92 authentic faceted jade stones, 16 rudraksha beeds & a calming sodalite stone as the Guru bead.
Mala beads have been used in meditation by yogis & spiritual seekers for thousands of years & encourage a calmer mind, body & soul. The term ‘mala’ is a Sanskrit word for ‘meditation garland’
The Guru Bead is the bead that the tassel is attached to. When strung on a necklace the Guru Bead is the 109th stone.
The luxurious tassel has many meanings & serves as a talisman and symbol of power, protection, prestige and spiritual connection.
Mala necklace Jade, Rudraksha & Carnelian
- Jade semi precious stones mean purity, nourishment & gentleness. Jade also protects & brings harmony
- Carnelian guru bead restores vitality & motivation whilst stimulating creativity. It gives courage, promotes positive life choices, dispels apathy & motivates for success. It sharpens concentration and dispels mental lethargy. Protects against envy, rage & resentment, calms anger & banishes emotional negativity. Carnelian boosts fertility & stimulates sexuality
- Rudraksha seeds are a blessing to keep & wear because of their powerful vibration which protects against all kinds of negative influences & energy. They also protect against radiation & the stress emitted by modern technology
- The orange tassel symbolizes prana (life force energy), enthusiasm, fascination, happiness, creativity, determination, attraction, success & encouragement
- All malas are presented in a linen drawstring bag