More than just a beautiful timeless adornment this semi precious stone mala is a powerful & symbolic meditation tool. Handstrung by our Indian artisans, this gorgeous necklace comprises of 108 beads made up of 92 authentic faceted jade stones, 16 rudraksha beeds & a calming sodalite stone as the Guru bead.
Mala beads have been used in meditation by yogis & spiritual seekers for thousands of years & encourage a calmer mind, body & soul. The term ‘mala’ is a Sanskrit word for ‘meditation garland’
The Guru Bead is the bead that the tassel is attached to. When strung on a necklace the Guru Bead is the 109th stone.
The luxurious tassel has many meanings & serves as a talisman and symbol of power, protection, prestige and spiritual connection.
Mala necklace Jade, Rudraksha & Sodalite
- Jade semi precious stones mean purity, nourishment & gentleness. Jade also protects & brings harmony
- Sodalite guru bead brings order & calmness to the mind. It encourages rational thought, objectivity, intuition & truth along with verbalisation of feelings. It helps with emotional balance & calms panic attacks. It enhances self-esteem, self-acceptance & self-trust
- Rudraksha seeds are a blessing to keep & wear because of their powerful vibration which protects against all kinds of negative influences & energy. They also protect against radiation & the stress emitted by modern technology
- The blue tassel symbolizes peace, communication, inspiration, expression, trust, loyalty, confidence & faith
- All malas are presented in a linen drawstring bag